Web Design, Development & Marketing Agreement
This agreement signifies the intent of The Client to retain the services of DOMINATE MARKETING PTY LTD.
DOMINATE MARKETING PTY LTD will perform all agreed upon services outlined below.
In return for the services performed, The Client will pay DOMINATE MARKETING PTY LTD all fees and charges as set forth in the prepared Agreement.
Initial Setup payments are to be made in advance, prior to work commencing on The Client website.
All payments are non-refundable
Deposit: The Client will pay DOMINATE MARKETING PTY LTD 50% deposit of the agreed amount as set forth in the prepared Website Agreement up front for all non-monthly or non-annual services. In the case of smaller projects, the full amount of the project may be required prior to any work being started.
Progress Payment: The Client will pay DOMINATE MARKETING PTY LTD 25% progress payment of the agreed amount as set forth in the prepared Website Agreement up front for all non-monthly or non-annual services.
Final Payment: The Client will pay DOMINATE MARKETING PTY LTD the balance owing upon notification by DOMINATE MARKETING PTY LTD of completion of web development, before website can ‘Go Live’.
Further The Client will pay for 100% of all monthly or annual fees upon receipt of invoice, in advance for each month or year the service/s are to be performed.
To secure a special offer, payments are to be made in advance, prior to work commencing on The Client website.
All payments are non-refundable
Hosting & Membership (H&M) (If hosted with Dominate Marketing Pty Ltd – otherwise this section does not apply):
Note: Just like a tenant pays a landlord rent to use a shop front, The Client pays DOMINATE MARKETING PTY LTD hosting and/or membership (rent) to use space on the internet.
All monthly or annual H&M payments are due in advance of services for the coming month or year.
Monthly or annual H&M services may be cancelled at any time in writing after the initial 12 months.
Any and all outstanding H&M fees and charges must be paid in full upon cancellation.
Any and all H&M payments are non-refundable, and the balance owing is calculated to the end of the current term.
Unless otherwise specified, software licence renewals are not included in the Agreement.
Dominate Marketing Pty Ltd
DOMINATE MARKETING PTY LTD agrees to:
- Start work immediately upon receipt of full initial payment required
- Complete all requirements as per Website Agreement document and/or Order / Tax Invoice form.
The Client agrees to:
- Provide documents, graphics, logos, photos of previous work, for content to be used on the website
- Provide approval for website mockups and input on revisions in a timely manner to ensure on-time delivery of website
- Provide a contact to answer any company related questions as needed in relation to content / desired information on the website.
Both parties agree to:
- Keep all information and communication private & confidential
- Communicate openly, honestly, and in good faith
How it works:
- On payment of the initial payment in full, three things happen:
- DOMINATE MARKETING PTY LTD set a date to “Go Live” which will be within 28 days of initial payment unless otherwise stated.
- DOMINATE MARKETING PTY LTD will create a ‘mockup design’ with The Client’s design as per Website Agreement.
- The Client needs to get all graphics and content for About, Contact and Home pages to DOMINATE MARKETING PTY LTD within 3 days of initial payment if they are to be added by DOMINATE MARKETING PTY LTD.
- Once The Client’s mockup design has been agreed upon, The Client will be asked to confirm in writing that the design is satisfactory and DOMINATE MARKETING PTY LTD will then complete the design.
- Once the design mockup is submitted to The Client, The Client has 3 days to notify DOMINATE MARKETING PTY LTD of any changes required. After this time it will be understood that the design phase is complete and that The Client has accepted the design as satisfactory and DOMINATE MARKETING PTY LTD will move on to the next stage.
- The Client now forwards required progress payment/s.
- DOMINATE MARKETING PTY LTD will now add content for the Home, About & Contact pages. If DOMINATE MARKETING PTY LTD is transferring content from The Client’s previous website to The Client’s new website, this will now be completed.
- The Client will start adding new content to the website.
- Once the website is completed, The Client has 3 days to check the site for errors and notify DOMINATE MARKETING PTY LTD of any minor changes that are required within the scope of the Website Agreement.
- Once The Client’s website is complete The Client will be required to make any and all final payments, which are due 24 hours before the site is to “Go Live”
- If the balance owing is not paid by the live date, DOMINATE MARKETING PTY LTD may take the site off the internet until such time as payment is made in full. If this occurs, The Clients access to the site will be restricted.
- During development of the website, monthly hosting payments are required to be paid, on time.
- Should any payment not be made in a timely manner within the timeframe given, work on the website may cease.
- Should development be delayed past the Go Live date due to client for any reason, or should payments cease or not be made by their due date, the website may be taken off the internet and placed on DOMINATE MARKETING PTY LTD development servers, and the project placed on hold.
- Should the website be placed on our development servers due to client delays, a monthly holding fee of$250.00 will be charged to maintain the site on our development servers until such time as the website is complete and site is “Go Live”.
- Should the website be placed on our development servers due to client delays, a reinstatement fee of $350.00 will be charged for DOMINATE MARKETING PTY LTD to recommence and complete the project. This amount must be paid for in full prior to work commencing.
After Completion of Website:
Once the website is complete and all final payments have been made, any and all changes required to the website will be subject to a fee for work required.
A written quote will be supplied to The Client via email by DOMINATE MARKETING PTY LTD. The Client will reply to the email, signifying agreement of the fees.
The Client will forward the required deposit or payment to DOMINATE MARKETING PTY LTD prior to commencement of work.
All copyright and developer credit links in the footer will remain untouched, in place (unless otherwise agreed upon prior) until such time as DOMINATE MARKETING PTY LTD design and development are no longer used in any way. Alterations to the design or development does not negate the requirement to keep the footer credits and links in place.